How Do I renounce Citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica?
Requirements for Renunciation of Citizenship of the Commonwealth of Dominica:
- Completed application form (Form 9) duly notarized (You can find the form on Main Menu – Forms)
- $20.00 adhesive stamps*
- Birth Certificate
- Four (4) passport-sized photos
- Dominica Passport
- Original certificate of naturalization
- Letter to the Minister of Immigration requesting the renunciation and stating therein the reasons for renunciation
Application fee of $100.00 to be paid at the Treasury Department
- Treasury receipt as proof of payment of application fee
* Stamps are available for purchase at the General Post Office in Roseau and at its branches.
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com or call us at:
- +306932 48 8888
- +30 210 361 15 05 | +30 210 36 27 889