On this page, you can access information about how to become a citizen of Dominica island through the option of marriage.
Non-Dominica National individuals who are married to a Dominican are eligible to apply for o Commonweath of Dominica passport, after residing in the country for at least three years. These persons though, must remain married within this time period, and be law abiding residents with a valid residence and work permit.
Summing-up Eligibility for the Commonwealth of Dominica Citizenship by Marriage
- A Non-Dominica National who marries a Dominica National may apply to be naturalised as a Dominica Citizen after 3 years of continuous residence in Dominica.
- A Dominica National who was Naturalized Dominican as a SINGLE applicant, according to the CBI Procedure may apply for the Naturalization his Spouse at any time. For more details and quotes, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If a Dominica National who was Naturalized Dominican as a SINGLE applicant, according to the CBI Procedure, marries or remarries after his Naturalization, the spouse can only become Dominican via the CBI Procedure.
Access more information about Citizenship by naturalization.
For more details and quotes, please send us an email: email@example.com
- Dominica Passport International Visa-Free Travel Countries
- Dominica Citizenship by Investment