Required Documents to renew your Commonwealth of Dominica Passport:
- Certified copy of the Birth certificate or extract from the Birth Record, duly translated into English.
- Certificate of naturalization copy.
Dominica Passport Copy (old passport).
- Passport Form application.
- Two (2) passport size photos, for the passport form application.
Non-English language documents must be translated into English
All documents that are not in the English language must be translated into English by an approved translator.
The translation is to be attached to the original document, being translated and bear the signature of the translator, his full name, and contact details.
Documents should not be pre-dated the submission of the application to the Dominican authorities by more than three (3) months.
All documents that are provided in copies (rather than in original), such as a birth certificate, must be notarized (and then a notarized copy must be translated).
All the required legalization, administrations of oaths, and fingerprints retrieval can be conducted at our office premises.
For more information, please contact us at: email@example.com or call us at:
- +306932 48 8888
- +30 210 361 15 05 | +30 210 36 27 889