Foreign Maritime Entities (FME’s)
A business entity incorporated in a state other than the Commonwealth of Dominica must register as a Foreign Maritime Entity in order to be eligible to own a Dominica flagged vessel.
The necessary information to be provided to office in order to proceed with the registration as a Commonwealth of Dominica FME is as follows:
- Certified copy of the Articles of Incorporation, Corporate Charter or other formation document of the entity.
- Evidence of the foreign entity’s current existence under the laws of the state of its formation and its good standing with that jurisdiction.
To register as a FME Commonwealth of Dominica FME application is available here and questions regarding FME’s can be sent to email@example.com
Forms & Applications
The following applications and forms regarding corporate services are available below.
- Application to register a Dominica FME
- Application to amend a Dominica FME
- Application to withdraw registration as a FME
Inquiries and completed forms can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org