- Completed Marriage Application (Form G) signed by both parties and witnessed/signed by a magistrate/justice of the peace/notary public/commissioner of oaths
- Valid Passport(s) must be presented for inspection
- Original birth certificate. Non-nationals must also provide a photocopy of their birth certificate.
- EC$7.50 postage stamps
Non-marriage certificate or statutory declaration attesting to the marriage status of the applicants
Decree absolute in case of divorce
- Death certificate if spouse is deceased.
- Deed poll if name has been changed.
- Evidence of consent if one of the applicants is below the age of 18.
- Authenticated translation of any required documents which is not in English
Special Marriage License fees:
- Non- Residency: EC$500.00 or US$185.00.
- Weekend/Holiday Fee: EC$504.00 or US$185.00.
- Cost of Marriage License EC$300.00 to be paid to the Ministry of Community Development.
- Marriages with the Registrar’s Office – EC $30.00.
- Marriages celebrated outside the Registrar’s Offices will cost EC $100.00 plus a reasonable transportation fee.
- Lawyers fee for statuary declaration on marital status (inclusive of Affidavit) – EC $500.00
In the event of unavailability of original documents for items 3 to 4, a notarized copy of the documents will be accepted.