On this page you can access a list of the required documents a person needs to complete and submit to the appropriate authority in order to apply for citizenship via the Dominica CBI (Commonwealth of Dominica Economic Citizenship by Investment) program.
- Application Form 12 must be completed in duplicate (2 copies) for all family members that applying for Dominican citizenship, children included. A parent or legal guardian of applicants under eighteen (18) years of age must sign the application Form 12 on behalf of the minor. Form 12 must be notarized.
- Form D1. Disclosure Form must be completed in duplicate (2 copies)
- Form D2. Fingerprint and Photo Verification Form for all applicants
- Form D3. Medical Certificate and HIV Test, as well as the copy of the performed medical exams for all applicants
- Form D4. Investment Agreement or Proof of real estate investment, for the main applicant / investor
- A letter of application addressed to the Honorable Minister responsible for Citizenship requesting citizenship is required of the investor or the head of the family applying for citizenship stating the reason(s) for applying for economic citizenship.
- Statutory declaration attesting that the information submitted in the application package is correct. If the applicant is experiencing difficulties in obtaining a statutory declaration, the document may be processed in Dominica.
- Certified copy of passport, for all applicants
- Certified copy of any national ID, residency permits and driving licenses if applicable
- Birth certificate or extract from the birth record, for all applicants. Please prepare 2 certified copies of each birth certificate/record.
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage, where applicable
If an applicant is divorced and has remarried then a notarized copy of the Dissolution of the Marriage is also required. The complete chain of your name changes since birth must be supported with documents.
If the Interested Person is Divorced & Remarried
- Proof of residential address. Utility bill or credit card statements are normally accepted as proof of address documents. It must be street address; POBox address will not be accepted.
- Military Service and Discharge Documents, if applicable.
- Eight (8) certified passport size photos, for all applicants.
- Original Police clearance certificate or a similar document provided by a law enforcement agency confirming the absence of a criminal record is required of all applicants sixteen (16) years and over. Police records are required from country of birth, citizenship and residence (where the applicant has lived for six (6) months or more) if different. Police records are required from a County/State and at Federal Level. All police records must be accompanied by a set of fingerprints. For children twelve to fifteen (12-15), sworn affidavit by parent that the child does not have a criminal record.
- Two (2) original personal references (Not Professional References) for the investor, spouse and any child over 18 years old. Testimonials should include a paragraph about the referee, who must be acquainted with the applicant for at least five (5) years. Identical testimonials will not be accepted. Also testimonials should not be from family members.
An original letter of recommendation required from the Principal / Dean of the school or university for children between 12 and 18 years old.
- One (1) original Professional reference for the investor. References should be from person who has been acquainted with the investor’s work for at least three (3) years.
- One (1) original reference letter from the investor’s banker that knows the investor for at least two (2) years. The recommendation should contain the contact information for the bank. Unsigned bank recommendations will not be accepted.
- Bank statements for 12 months.
- A detailed resume/business background report is required of all applicants who are working adults. The occupation of all working adults must be clearly indicated.
- Original Letter of Employment for the investor. If you are self-employed most recent audited financial statement of the business must be provided, and a letter of incorporation/registration.
- Certified copies of University/College diplomas
All documents that are not in English language must be translated into English by an approved translator. The translation is to be attached to the original being translated and bear a signature of the translator, his full name and contact details. Documents should not be pre-date the submission of the application to the Dominican authorities by more than three (3) months.
All documents that are provided in copies (rather than in original), such as a birth certificate, must be notarized (and then a notarized copy must be translated).
For more information kindly contact us at: email@example.com