Commonwealth of Dominica Lost Passport Re-issue Procedure – Required Documents:
1. Declaration / Certificate issued from the Police authorities of the Country where the passport was lost/stolen, attesting the circumstances of the loss/ theft.
2. Statutory Declaration (to be provided by the Consulate).
3. Copy of the lost / stolen Dominica Passport.
4. Certificate of Naturalization (copy).
5. Form A -Passport Form duly signed (page 2 signature box, page 3 box 7, page 4 box 9)
6. Certified copy of the Birth certificate or extract from the Birth Record, duly translated into English.
7. Two (2) passport size photos for the passport form application.
8. Payment of the applicable penalty fee, apart from the normal passport issue charges.
All documents that are not in English language must be translated into English by an approved translator.
The translation is to be attached to the original document, being translated and bear the signature of the translator, his full name and contact details.
Documents should not be pre-dated the submission of the application to the Dominican authorities by more than three (3) months.
All documents that are provided in copies (rather than in original), such as a birth certificate, must be notarized (and then a notarized copy must be translated).
All the required legalization, administrations of oaths and fingerprints retrieval can be conducted at our office premises.
For more information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at:
- +306932 48 8888
- +30 210 361 15 05 | +30 210 36 27 889